This Is Halloween



Headpiece - Restyle
Purple Hair - Uniwigs
White Mesh Contact Lenses - Pinky Paradise
(discount code 50KIMIPERI for 50% off your order)
Runes Choker - Witch Worldwide
Swimsuit - Monami Frost x Goodbye Bread
Black Matte Rings - The Rogue + The Wolf

"I am the one hiding under your bed
Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red

I am the one hiding under your stairs
Fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair."

Well, I think this is my first real Halloween look which I have prepared throughout all the years. It was very fun but also super exhausting since we had to spend like 4 hours just to paint the look on my skin. The idea came very spontaneous so everything was unplanned except the desire for a Halloween special to create something cool and inspiring this year. Layke helped me and I'm really proud of him since he did such a great job! Good that he came around with the black color, fake blood and liquid latex he still had at home. I seriously could run around with this black oil slick mess around my eyes everyday :D 
I was thinking about a bloody cross on my chest in combination with the Monami Swimsuit which I'm wearing like a bodysuit. As you can see, there are two pictures since I had to make use of the hours doing this makeup to capture two of my characters - The Purple Witch Queen, ready to mark her enemies with a cross right onto the chest. 
The other Autumn Forest Creature still dreaming of the season who enchants everyone with a vortex of rusty leaves, hiding its soul behind a black mask to cover up a half of the pale skin.
As base of this look I have used the White Dreamtone Flawless Foundation by Manic Panic. If you are going to recreate this look please tag me so I can recognize you and give you some love :) 



9 comments :

  1. It looks so super. I have never tried to do something like that but I have always wanted. Really amazing

    Andey
    lifeis-beautiful.blog.cz
    But my blog is only in czech

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a try, it's so much fun!! <3

      Delete
  2. Wonderful... It has been so extremely long ago since My last comment on Your Blog. I am so Sorry for that! I always do this, but I'm just struggling and busy with certain things and most of the time I can't express My admiration towards You in words. Anyway, I am trying to write Something now.

    You look very Beautiful, Unique, Extraordinary, Peculiar/Different (meant only in the best of ways), and Everything else which are connected to these words. Everything looks so 'Natural', This is You, This is Your Soul being represented by Your Material Form! It is so incredibly Nice and Good to see You being Yourself, and not to be scared to express how You truly are. It should never matter what Others think of You, You are You and there's no one or nothing that can ever change that!

    I am super proud of You for being Yourself, and even though I don't always comment I still care about You immensely and think about You a lot. I've also read that You're coming to Amsterdam soon (on Your IG)?! I don't know if You remember, but I live here, and if You want to meet - maybe it is possible (although, I am extremely Anxious and Introverted (as You know, I suppose) and I am sure that You wouldn't enjoy it). Anyway, I hope that You're going to enjoy being here. If You have any Questions about sightseeing or Anything else, You can ask Me Everything - and this does also apply for other situations (as I am Always going to be here for You). And... don't expect for the Dutch to be nice, but of course... a lot of people are not nice, whether they are Dutch or not.

    I wish You a Peaceful and Magical Night! Always try to take care of Yourself, for You truly deserve pure Happiness and Goodness. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey little elf <3 So happy to hear from you again. You're always on my mind and I would never forget you. Never feel sorry for not commenting. Never feel sorry for being busy with other things. I have to admit that I feel so bad and sorry for all the unanswered messages and questions I receive daily. At one point you simply can't reply to everything anymore. The more I want to put the energy into the ones like you that I feel connected to and who spend their time to comment with more than just three words. Honestly I totally forget that you're living in Amsterdam too? :o I knew that is was near Germany, like Poland or so but not Amsterdam. That's so crazy! We can totally meet up if you want! And even if it's just for a coffee or a hug. Don't say I wouldn't enjoy it that's nonsense dear! I try to be as spontaneous as I can through my days.(14-18.11 to be exact) but if you have any recommendations for me feel free to mail me or list them here shortly. I would really appreciate it! <3

      Thank you for commenting my dear. I hope you're doing well and remember don't stress out, relax and take care of your wonderful soul <3 Enjoy Halloween today and have a wonderful evening! :* Hugs and kisses x

      Delete
    2. Thank You so much for trying to calm Me down.
      And try not to feel Bad about not replying to everything ad everyone, try to focus on Yourself (as much as possible) - because it is very Important to take good care of Your Mind, Body, Soul.

      Idk what I could recommend tbh. Maybe visiting the Anne Frank House or other Museums. Going to the Dam, shopping in the Kalverstraat, going to the Vondelpark or Westerpark or things like that. But I’m sure that You’ll find enough things to do here!

      No need to thank Me. It is truly My pleasure to write to You and I am thankful for Your answers al the time.
      I wish You a Happy Halloween as well. xxx

      Delete
  3. This looks so alarming!! you are appearance this looks so extraordinary i'm additionally attempting this halloween look.
    Modalist - Celebrating a World of Style and Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. you looked like you had a black eye and thats super cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh babe!!! This make up is so amazing! I am so proud of you, and should too, honestly, this must be one of your best looks yet! You are such a Halloween Queen! Hope you had a good Halloween day and night! <3 You look incredible! I'm tempted to print these out and frame it as art, it's so good!! <3
    Kinga xxx
    http://rockthisrunway.com/

    ReplyDelete